- Do not move fire rings from their assigned place. All fires must be kept inside the fire ring.
- Motorized bikes and ATV’s are prohibited in the campground.
- All golf carts must be registered with the office and maintain liability insurance.
- Pets must always be on a leash and under control. There is a maximum of 2 pets per site, pending management approval of the type of pet. Owner is responsible for all clean-up of the pet and must keep them on an attended leash while outside the camping unit. Animals may not be left unattended on a leash or in a crate/cage and the owner must be present with the animal when outside. Barking and other activity which is a nuisance to other campers will not be tolerated.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied to the restroom and showers – Parents will be held responsible for their children’s actions.
- Keep your site clean – remove all trash upon breaking camp and deposit in dumpster near the dump station or near the playground.
- Any use of firearms or fireworks in the campground is prohibited.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 25 in order to camp.
- Do not take a table from another site without permission – even if the site is unoccupied. Ask the office for assistance.
- Quiet time is 10:30pm-7:30am. No loud music, yelling, or other nuisance activities will be tolerated.
- No more than 2 cars per campsite. Extra parking is available near mini golf and the pavilion.
- Only one camper per site OR two tents allowed per site. Additional tents on a site will be charged at the rate of $25 per night per tent.
- Refund of camping fees are only made in cases of emergency – see office.
- No dish or pet washing is allowed in the bathhouses or at water faucets.
- Drunkenness, rowdiness, or use of profane language will not be tolerated.
- All visitors must sign in at the office and pay visitor fees BEFORE entering the campground.
- If towing is required because of heavy rains or wet ground, campground will assist in towing in any way we can. We assume no responsibility for accidents, injuries, theft, or loss from any cause.
No burning or disposing of construction debris, trash, plastic, or cigarette butts in fire rings.
- By camping at Twin Bridge Campground, you accept and agree to Twin Bridge Campground Inc.’s terms and conditions.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING in Rental Cabins or Campers!
- Kids must wear helmets while riding bikes – PA State Law!
- No washing of vehicles or RVs. (Mobile wash service is available)
Your cooperation is appreciated. Thank you!
Violation of any campground rules by campers, family, or visitors is grounds for immediate eviction without refund. A fee of up to $50 may be assessed for each violation of the above camping reminders.