If you have any questions regarding these policies, please call 717-369-2216 and we will be happy to help!
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE RESERVING!
Unfortunately, there are no exceptions allowed.
OVERNIGHT CAMPSITES (not rental units, cabins, campers, extended stay, etc.)
- Regular, overnight campsites require payment in full at the time of your reservation. In most cases, this payment is refundable, less $20 for processing fees, as long as the reservation is canceled more than 10 days prior to check-in time of your arrival day.
- If the reservation is canceled within 10 days of your arrival day check-in time, no refunds will be offered.
As always, no refunds for bad weather, no extra charge for sunshine!
RENTAL UNITS (Includes cabins, rental campers, etc.)
- Rental units require payment in full at the time of your reservation. In most cases, this payment is refundable, less $50 for processing fees, as long as the reservation is canceled more than 10 days prior to the check-in time of your arrival day.
- If the reservation is canceled within 10 days of your scheduled check-in day/time, no refunds will be offered.
EXTENDED STAY (One month or longer)
- Extended stay sites must be booked through the office – they are not available online. We will provide a “courtesy” hold on the campsite for a period of 7 days from date the site becomes available at no charge.
- After 7 days, the site is required to be paid in full, even if it is not occupied. As long as the site is paid, we will hold it for you, but there are no refunds, prorations or discounts available when you are not occupying the site.
- There are no refunds if you no longer need the site, or if you depart from the site early.
- In the event that you do not need a full month prior to your departure, the rate will shift to a daily or weekly rate, and payment in full is expected each day or week.