- Minimum stays (3+nights) required for certain weekends including Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Halloween & Special Event Weekends.
- Deposit Policy: In order to hold your site, all reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking. Reservations made for a future year are to be paid by March 1 of the year of the reservation.
- Refund Policy: We hope you don’t have to cancel, but in the event you do, please understand our refund policy. Sorry, no refunds for bad weather, no extra charge for sunshine 😊.
For Campsites: Any cancellations made within 10 days of your check-in date will no be refunded. Cancellations made prior to the 10 day cancellation window will be refunded, less $20 and any applicable booking fees.
- For Cabins/Rentals: Any cancellations made within 14 days of your check-in date will not be refunded. Cancellations made prior to the 14 day cancellations window will be refunded, less $50 and any applicable booking fees.
**In the event that you do not receive a refund due to cancelling within the 10 or 14 day cancellation window, we will attempt to fill the spot based off of our waiting list, new reservations, etc. If you we are able to fill the spot, we will refund your site fee less $20/$50 (processing charge) and any applicable booking fees.
Check-In & Check-Out Times:
- For campsites, check-in is noon and check-out is 11 AM. Loving your site and want to stay longer? Check with the office – if nobody is coming in to occupy the site, enjoy complimentary late check-out or early check-in. Want to guarantee your late check-out at booking? Simply pay $15 and stay through the evening.
- For cabins and rental campers, check-In is 3 PM and check-out is 11 AM. Late Check-Out is available for a fee of $40 until 1 pm – sorry, no check-outs after 1 PM. Complimentary early check in (11 am) may be available – call the office for details.
- Quiet Time: Quiet time is 10:30 PM – 8 AM. All children under 18 must be on their campsites during this time. All public areas of the campground are closed after 10:30 PM. Absolutely no outdoor speakers/music during quiet time. Any noise shall stay confined to your site – please be respectful of your neighbors. No music or noise should interfere with anyone’s enjoyment of their site, day or night.
- Speed Limit: 5 ½ MPH. Drive slow to help keep the dust down and children safe.
- Campfires: permitted in fire rings only. DO NOT MOVE FIRE RINGS!
- Any use of firearms or fireworks in the campground is strictly prohibited.
- ATV’s are prohibited in the campground. Golf carts are allowed (electric and 4 stroke gas), however, must maintain liability insurance, be registered with the office, and used in a responsible manner.
- Pets must always be on a leash and under control. Owner is responsible for all clean-up of the pet and must keep them on an attended leash while outside the camping unit. Animals may not be left unattended; barking and other nuisance behavior will not be tolerated.
- Keep your site clean – upon breaking camp, remove all trash and take to the dumpster near the dump station or playground.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 25 in order to camp
- Only one camping unit or 2 tents allowed per site. Additional tents on a site will be charged $25/night.
- Drunkenness, roudiness, or profane language will not be tolerated.
- No burning or disposing of trash, plastic, cigarette butts or plastic in fire rings.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING in Rental Cabins or Campers. $250 fine
- Kids under 12 must wear helmets while riding bikes – PA State Law!
- No washing of vehicles or RV’s on site (mobile wash service is available).
- Political Flags/Banners – Our intent is to create a welcoming environment for all families seeking to spend time with us while Kickin’ it by the Creek. For this reason, we ask that you display no political or divisive flags. US and state flags are welcome and appreciated.
- By camping at Twin Bridge Campground, you accept and agree to the Twin Bridge Campground Inc terms and conditions. All campsite agreements are subject to a single use license agreement, subject to PA Title 48 (Lodging & Housing), which is posted at the campground office for review.
- Twin Bridge Campground Inc is not responsible for any injury, theft, damage, or natural disaster. For your protection, please care insurance on your camper and belongings.
- By entering Twin Bridge Campground property, you consent to your voice, name, and or likeness being used, without compensation, in photos, films, and tapes, in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised. You release Twin Bridge Campground Inc, its successors, assigns, and employees from any liability whatsoever in nature. Do not enter Twin Bridge Campground property if you do not wish to be subject to this.